The Swan Mandap is crafted using natural pale wood to give a refined elemental finish - very much a creation of today it calls on references from the past to give a hint of a contemporary edge to a very traditional design.
The carving is intricate and detailed but also bold in elements which keeps the entire design looking fresh. With a beautiful slim canopy and custom fitted LED lights throughout the top part of the structure and the Swans themselves anchoring the base this is one of our most popular designs.
- 6 Pillars to form Mandap Area
- 1 Chandarva
- 6 Aisle way Pedestals
- 6 Ganesh Murtis for Pedestals
- 1 Entrance Gateway
- 1 Backdrop
- Foyer Display
- 1 New Carpet for Mandap & Aisle way area
- 2 Grand throne chairs for the Bride & Groom
- 2 Smaller thrones for Bestman & Bestlady
- 2 Kanyadaan chairs for Parents
- 2 Bajots
- 2 Patlas for pooja
- 1 Havankund